We pride ourselves that everything in our boxes is recyclable or biodegradable - no plastic here. All the perishable items are made in the kitchens at the café and any other produce comes from no more than a 10-mile radius of the café.
Our wooden boxes are hand-crafted by Phil our talented carpenter who, although retired, has a penchant for making boxes! We then hand paint them with Annie Sloan colours and lacquer for durability. With a snug-fitting lid, they also make great storage boxes. The cardboard version is just as eye-catching and is covered to resemble the feature wall in the café.
As well as our FREE local pickup option, we are also have an introductory offer of FREE delivery within a 10-mile radius.
NEXT DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE: For collection, and hand delivery within a 25 mile radius, if ordered by 12 noon the previous day*.
All postal deliveries are 2-3 working days from order with no deliveries at weekends or bank holidays.
*Sorry but no deliveries or collections are available on Sundays
Large Luxury Produce Box
- 4x 250ml bottles of fresh apple juice
- 100ml bottle of damson vinegar
- 225g jar of pear butter
- 225g jar of tomato chutney
- 225g jar apple cider and mint jelly
- 225g jar pickled garlic
- 225g Strawberry jam
- 105g jar of Beer mustard
- 105g jar of oregano and chilli salt
- 250ml bottle of salad dressing
- 1 small bamboo board
- 4 pieces of Lemon Drizzle cake
- 4 individual Bakewell tarts
- 4 pieces of chocolate brownie
- 4 individual Mediterranean veg quiches
- 4 scotch eggs
Note: Jams and preserves may vary according to availability but will be substituted with similar products.
£92.00 – £95.00